Planning Board - meetings are the last Tuesday of the month, 7:00 PM at the Fenton Town Hall.
NOTE: For an application to be considered at the Planning Board's monthly meeting, a completed
'Town of Fenton – Planning Board Application for Site Plan Review' (obtained from the Town Clerk's Office and/or Town Engineer's Office with supporting documentation must be received by the Town Clerk by the first Tuesday of the month.
Note: Any activity or project within 500 feet of the items identified below requires a 239 review that is conducted by Broome County Department of Planning and Economic Development. This review takes place 30 days prior to a project being presented to the Planning Board or Zoning Board of Appeals provided the submitted package is determined by the county to be complete.
- boundary of any city, village or town; or
- boundary of any existing or proposed county or state park or any other recreation area; or
- right-of-way of any existing or proposed county or state parkway, thruway, expressway, road or highway; or
- existing or proposed right-of-way of any stream or drainage channel owned by the county or for which the county has established channel lines; or
- existing or proposed boundary of any county or state owned land on which a public building or institution is situated; or
- boundary of a farm operation located in an agricultural district (unless it is an area variance, then you do not need to submit it for review).
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Armstrong, P.E.
- Jason Aurelio
- Timothy Brown
- John Eldred
- Michael Pipher
- Maureen Singer
- Patricia Podrazil
Legal Counsel: Albert Millus (Hinman, Howard & Kattell)
- Click here to view Broome County Comprehensive Plan
- Click here to view Application for Site Plan Review
- Click here to view Fenton Comprehensive Plan
Note: You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents